Short Stories, Irish literature, Classics, Modern Fiction, Contemporary Literary Fiction, The Japanese Novel, Post Colonial Asian Fiction, The Legacy of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and quality Historical Novels are Among my Interests








Tuesday, September 2, 2014

In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust (1913 to 1927- translated by C.K. Scott Moncrieff)




For a while I think I will just be doing short reading journal type of posts. 

Living for a while  in the universe of In Search of Lost Time (sometimes translated as Remembrances  of Things Past) has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. I will begin it all over very soon, a common thing for readers to do.   


2 comments:

James said...

Having lived in the world of Proust's In Search of Lost Time twice, one of the joys of my reading life is the anticipation of at some point (hopefully soon) returning.

Mel u said...

James. Thanks for your comment and visit. I also want to return tomProust soon.